- Not all TOF products have production batches displayed and visible on the item, so on the Arxivar platform you will be able to automatically identify and select the sales order reference from the portal to which the item to be returned belongs.
- Returned items that do not follow the above procedure will not be analyzed.
- TOF srl reserves the right to refuse deliveries of products subject to complain that do not have the relevant identification number (RC). Rejected deliveries will be returned in carriage forward “freight collect” mode.
- The regulations underlying the management of Customer Returns (RC) require the customer to deliver the returned products within 8 working days of the request to open the (RC) itself.
- The return of products must take place with adequate packaging and in conditions of cleanliness from the fluids used.
- It is not possible to return products used for the treatment of dangerous substances, as they are potentially harmful to the health of the personnel involved in the analysis of the quality of the product.
- TOF srl will not accept complaints about manipulated products; a (RC) opened on such grounds will not be taken into consideration.
- Use the original TOF srl packaging for the purpose of returning the products; if it is no longer available, make use of suitable packaging, which allows you to avoid damage during transport.
- The TOF srl warranty is to be considered expired in the event that the products show damage due to transport, negligent use or manipulation.
- The products subject to the complaint must arrive at our warehouses in Free Port mode.
- In the event that the warranty of the returned items is terminated due to improper or negligent use or because the product has been manipulated, TOF srl will repair the products or replace them, communicating in advance the repair or replacement costs through TOF srl sales team.
- In the event that TOF srl does not find any defect of manufacturing nature, it will return the products covered by (RC); these items will be returned in the same conditions in which they were delivered, with “freight collect” mode, applying a flat-rate charge of € 200.00 = which will be entirely charged to the customer.
For more information, we kindly ask you to consult the TOF srl General Sales Conditions, which can also be downloaded from our website: en.tofin.com/salesconditions
We thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and remain at your complete disposal.